We are an independent collective collaborating to nurture human growth and social change in Greater Manchester.
Our mission is to co-create a ‘whole self city‘ – facilitating safe and inclusive spaces to nurture social change in a holistic, human-centered, way. We take notice of and promote strength, wholeness and well-being of self, others and place.
- Influence (storytelling and lending voice)
- Explore (coaching and facilitation)
- Commune (coming together and connecting people)
- Collaborate (idea sharing and integrated projects)
- Act (drive social change)
- Innovate (idea generation, prototyping and user testing)
- Co-produce (human and digital solutions)
Who is involved?
We have a mix of skills including facilitation, coaching, research, digital technology and campaigning. We collaborate to co-create events and projects that nurture human growth and social change. We welcome anyone that shares our values to join and co-create M4.
We are each involved in a variety of projects across the region including DivaManc, amity, Jam & Justice, Citizen-i, Happen Together, Street Support, Manchester Homelessness Charter, Parliament Project North, Manchester City of Sanctuary, Bike Hive, PushPedalScoot, National College for Teaching and Learning.
We want to co-create Manchester4 through these inclusive and safe spaces. This website and all that we do is a work in progress. If you share these core values and want to get involved, we would love to get to know you.
“Nothing about us, without us, is for us.”