I bring together my love of facilitation and transformational leadership with my history of research, citizen engagement and participation. As co-founder of amity I’m delighted to combine Zenergy Facilitation, Human Centred Design and Coaching to increase people’s participation in all areas of life. I co-lead our Making a Difference Together programme, facilitating groups to collaborate in the co-design of innovative solutions to community or organisational challenges. I am inspired by creating processes fit for people and enabling everyone to participate in decisions about the issues that effect their lives.
- Coaching and Human Centred Design for Effective collaboration and co-production
- Enabling participation
- Plant based food
- Making A Difference Together – Facilitation, coaching and human centred design programme for groups to co-produce solutions to shared social challenges
- Whole Person Facilitator and Trainer – Course Leader in Training, Zenergy Stage 1: Discovering Collective Intelligence
- Jam and Justice – Action Researcher, using co-production to explore and test more inclusive urban governance in Greater Manchester
- More Than One Story – delivering workshops and selling this card game to builds bridges between people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures.